"Eventually all the pieces fall into place....
until then, laugh at the confusion,
live for the moment, and know that everything
happens for a reason"

Thursday, January 26, 2012

And So It Begins

Life is a journey. 


I'm finding that my journey is becoming more complex as each day passes. In the past year my journey has included marrying my absolute best friend, graduating from Auburn University with a nursing degree, moving to a city in another state to start my first "adult job" and all along the way jumping (and sometimes stumbling) over the challenges placed before me. It's amazing how much I've learned in such a short time but what's even more amazing has been learning new things about myself. I find myself challenged by "the way I thought it was going to be." Learning to let go of how I pictured things to be and embracing the beautiful reality of my life has been, and will continue to be a great challenge. 


I have a feeling that I am about to start the most exciting part of my life with my wonderful husband by my side. Together, I know we can accomplish anything put before us and it's a special blessing to have a man who is willing to walk towards the unknown hand in hand with me. As I grow as a wife, as a nurse and as a person,  my hope is to create wonderful memories, gain infinite knowledge and look back with confidence that I fulfilled my dreams. 


Love and Happiness, 
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment