"Eventually all the pieces fall into place....
until then, laugh at the confusion,
live for the moment, and know that everything
happens for a reason"

Monday, November 19, 2012

100 Years of Life

Can you imagine living 100 years?

Paul's great-grandfather turned 100 last Friday and he even went to his big birthday party on Saturday. Pop, as he is called, is looking great and was smiling ear to ear the entire time. As I looked at that sweet man, enjoying the commotion that was his birthday, I wondered about all that he's seen.

He was born in 1912. He has seen immeasurable changes in his lifetime. Imagine the stories he has. Imagine the memories he holds.

It makes me wonder what changes we will see in our lifetime. I can already look back and notice the changes that have already happened in my 22 years. If we experience as much change in our lifetime as Pop had in his, we're in for a crazy, busy ride.



Love and Happiness,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment