"Eventually all the pieces fall into place....
until then, laugh at the confusion,
live for the moment, and know that everything
happens for a reason"

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Another Blogging Adventure

Okay, friends. Paul started his job on Monday, had Christmas off of course, and went back to work today. It's a little lonely in our condo and I've gotten a little bored. I spent all day Monday cleaning, unpacking and organizing which was good. But now, I don't have a lot to do.

So, I've decided to start a new blog. I had no idea that I would enjoy blogging as much as I do but for some reason it makes me happy.  I've liked documenting everything that has happened in the past year and sharing it with my family and friends. I don't know if many people read it, and that's okay. I like to write it and that's all that matters. :)

Anyways, the blog that I've started isn't a personal blog like this one. My plan is to put recipes that I love and crafts that I do on there. Sort of like my own scrapbook of the things I do/make at home. I'm going to put a link to the new blog on here so that anyone who wants to check it out can. Click the tab at the top of the screen to take you there! Its called cook-craft-love. Let me know what you think!

Love and Happiness,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment