"Eventually all the pieces fall into place....
until then, laugh at the confusion,
live for the moment, and know that everything
happens for a reason"

Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmastime Makes Me Happy

Okay, a lot has happened since my last post. There is so much updating I need to do about our drive out to Montana, Helena and our new home BUT first things first. 

It's Christmas time!! It's my absolute favorite time of the year. To me, October is the beginning of a wonderful season that has it's ultimate finale in December/January! I love the lights, I love the trees, I love the ornaments and I love the music! And let's not forget the food, the presents and the smells of Christmas-y candles. It's pure perfection. I'm sitting here smiling just thinking about how much I love it all. The sight of a beautiful Christmas tree can actually bring me to tears. Yes, my love affair with Christmas is that serious. 

You may think that we didn't put up a tree this year since it's so last minute, but you'd be wrong. Paul and I managed to unpack mostly everything, including our Christmas decorations and put up our beautiful tree. We played our favorite Christmas music and turned the yule log channel on the tv. The snow covered mountains and rooftops made getting in the Christmas spirit that much easier. 

And if you are in search of the perfect Christmas music that is soulful and fun please listen to the Luther Vandross Christmas album. It's so much fun and makes me want to dance around and sing! Check out a few of my favorites in my music player! 

I'll be writing some posts soon about everything here in Montana. There's lots to do to get us all settled in. Stay tuned!

Love and Happiness,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment