"Eventually all the pieces fall into place....
until then, laugh at the confusion,
live for the moment, and know that everything
happens for a reason"

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I Am Exhausted

We've been busy, busy!

Paul and I have been on the go nearly every weekend since we've been here. Whether it's day trips around the area, Saturdays full of skiing, Sunday afternoons sledding or weekend trips for Valentine's Day and our anniversary...we haven't sat still long. And I've loved it. During the week, when Paul if off making us money, I take care of the cooking and the cleaning and laundry and shopping or any other errand that needs to be done. It may not sound like a lot, but it keeps me pretty busy while still allowing me to recuperate for our next fun-filled weekend.

The past couple of weeks have been especially busy with our anniversary trip one weekend and then my parents coming to visit the next. The first part of this week was filled with unpacking, laundry, vacuuming, dusting, Clorox-ing and Febreze-ing. After picking up my parents at the airport late on Thursday night, we started their 5 day visit in Montana! We were busy, busy, busy the whole time. We were able to fit a lot into the trip and we had a great time but let me tell you...hosting can be tiring! After dropping them off at the airport at 6 this morning, all I wanted to do was come home and relax on the couch. And that's what I've done so far...I'll get to that laundry later. :)

I'll write a post soon about my parent's trip our here to visit. It's way too much to write about today...my tired mind couldn't quite do that post justice. Here's to a much needed lazy day at the house full of tv catch up and left over turtle cheesecake!

Love and Happiness,
Bethany


No comments:

Post a Comment