"Eventually all the pieces fall into place....
until then, laugh at the confusion,
live for the moment, and know that everything
happens for a reason"

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Things I've Learned In Our 2nd Year Of Marriage

Last year, I wrote an entry about what I learned about Paul in our first year of marriage. You can read it HERE if you'd like. I thought it'd be fun to write another because even though I feel that I know Paul really well... there is always something new to learn.

So, here is what I've discovered in our second year of marriage:
  • He is a daredevil, regardless of environment, which now includes the ski slopes.
  • He can't stay still when we're having a fight in bed, especially his feet. They're always moving or bouncing under the sheets.
  • He likes Starburst jellybeans.
  • He can be impulsive, in a good way, and always keeps me on my toes. 
  • He's a wonderful, Godly man who isn't afraid to study and reach out to others when it's not easy or convenient. 
  • He likes Funyuns.
  • He's too tall for the window seat on a plane and hits his head on the overhead bins often.
  • He doesn't like getting back massages.
  • He's incredibly kind and will go way out of his way to help others (which I knew, but this year he really was especially kind)
  • He is sometimes horrible with directions.
  • He rarely gets angry about anything, even things he should.
  • He likes those gummy peach rings from the gas station (and now, so do I.)
Who knows what I'll learn this year? As long as it's not some deep, dark secret like having a second family with a wife and kids somewhere... I think we'll be okay. Even though it's little things that I learned this year, I love getting to know Paul more and more each and everyday we spend together. 

He's like a good book that I keep reading over and over, loving it more each time, and finding new details that I missed the time before. He's my classic romance novel that I just can't put down. 

Love and Happiness,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment