"Eventually all the pieces fall into place....
until then, laugh at the confusion,
live for the moment, and know that everything
happens for a reason"

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Glacier National Park ... I Could Live There

Glacier National Park.

It's my new favorite place, in Montana at least but maybe the whole world. This could change. I'm only 23 but right now, in this moment, Glacier is at the top of my list. I could live there, theoretically, and never want to leave. Paul could build us a cabin with a wrap around porch and I'd just stay, forever.

But that's not realistic.  Instead, I'll have to settle for camping trips and an annual park pass so we can go whenever we want. That'll do, for now.

A few weeks ago Paul and I spent the weekend camping just outside of Glacier and spent everyday hiking around the park. 18 miles of hiking later, Paul and I got to see a whole new side of the park. We hiked to multiple waterfalls, stunning lake views and of course, towering mountains. We saw mountain goats, a grizzly bear, a black bear and another moose!  It was the perfect way to spend a 3 day weekend.












Isn't it wonderful? It's just another reason why we love Montana!

Love and Happiness,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment