"Eventually all the pieces fall into place....
until then, laugh at the confusion,
live for the moment, and know that everything
happens for a reason"

Friday, March 9, 2012

My Bucket List

So, lately I have been thinking a lot about the future and what it holds for me. Now that I've graduated college my goals and aspirations for my life can venture beyond passing a test, acing a paper or landing my first job. Looking back those were short-term goals, all of which I met, but now I can focus on some good, fun and exciting goals. So, here is my so called "bucket list". (Not in any particular order, of course)




  1. Travel to New Zealand
  2. Travel to Switzerland 
  3. Take a 2-3 week cruise
  4. Have a baby
  5. Zip-line
  6. Surf
  7. Take a hot air balloon ride
  8. Take an Alaskan cruise
  9. See the Northern Lights
  10. Scuba dive
  11. Para-sail
  12. Live in a big city
  13. Build a dream house
  14. Go to Hawaii
  15. Learn Spanish
  16. Visit Central Park in the fall
  17. Learn to snowboard
  18. Own horses
  19. See a moose in the wild
  20. Build a barn with a silo
  21. Stay a few nights on Mackinac Island
  22. Buy our first house
  23. Get a puppy
  24. Get a kitten
  25. Try a new job
  26. See a bear in the wild
  27. See whales in the wild
  28. Swim with dolphins
  29. See the Grand Canyon
  30. Go to a Cirque Du Soleil performance
  31. Swim in a hot spring 
  32. Take a trip to Disney before we have children
  33. White water raft
  34. Be a part of a protest
  35. Learn photography
  36. Learn massage
  37. Snorkle
  38. See sea turtles
  39. Help Paul become a business owner
  40. Have a farm
  41. Cut my hair short
  42. Learn to make chicken and dumplings
  43. Own my own set of skis
  44. Camp on a beach
  45. Get a couples massage
  46. Go to a luau
  47. Go to Canada
  48. Witness a flash mob
  49. Go to a circus
  50. Para-glide or hang-glide
  51. Go on a ghost tour
  52. See a magic show
  53. Stop biting nails
  54. Visit Glacier National Park
  55. Take a helicopter tour
  56. Have suite tickets to any sporting event
  57. Make an unexpected life decision
  58. Try labor and delivery nursing
  59. See the "Bodies...The Exhibition"
  60. Ride the subway
  61. Flip a house
  62. Go to Yellowstone
  63. See the Grand Tetons
  64. Swim in Flathead Lake
This list will be ever changing. I will add new items to this list and hopefully mark some off. My current goal in life is to make the best of every moment. Life can sometimes be short, but if I'm given enough time to accomplish some of these things, I'll have lived my life with a smile on my face. 

Love and Happiness, 
Bethany

1 comment: