"Eventually all the pieces fall into place....
until then, laugh at the confusion,
live for the moment, and know that everything
happens for a reason"

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bethany, Would You Accept This Rose: My Bachelor Experience

Okay, I have a confession to make.

I watch The Bachelor. And I'll probably watch The Bachelorette, too. Please don't judge me. It's like a guilty pleasure. I was particularly into this last season with Sean because of the cool places he went. Ever since the first episode, they previewed them going to some snowy, mountain locations that looked beautiful. And when I found out that they went to Whitefish, MT my mind was blown! It's gorgeous there, and only 4 hours away!

So, when we went to Whitefish for my birthday there was a few stops we had to make. Mostly, I wanted to go by The Lodge at Whitefish Lake, where they all stayed while in town. You know, just to say that I'd been there, seen that. Once we arrived to our lodge, the Grouse Mountain Lodge, we hopped on the internet to look up the restaurant that they ate at on the the show. A local article explained that the group dates eating/drinking took place at Casey's and that the rose ceremony took place at the GROUSE MOUNTAIN LODGE!! Shut up. After quickly looking up some youtube videos of the rose ceremony, we headed down to the lodge's lobby to see the exact location! Sure enough, in the lodge's restaurant was the same fireplace! So cool. I was pretty excited. I had no idea that we'd be staying at the same place the rose ceremony took place.

One evening we also went down to The Lodge at Whitefish Lake and also went to Casey's to check it out. It's pretty much like I was on The Bachelor, with the love of my life...except he's all mine and there aren't 20 other women waiting to kiss him after I do. It's really the best of both worlds. If only Paul has brought a single red rose...it would have felt like the real thing. :)















Love and Happiness,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment