"Eventually all the pieces fall into place....
until then, laugh at the confusion,
live for the moment, and know that everything
happens for a reason"

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Snowy April Days

I can't seem to wrap my head around the weather here. To me, April is suppose to be warm, sunny and spring-like. Instead, April brought us 3 or 4 snow covered days and many more with snow flurries in the air. Don't get me wrong. I love the snow. I still think it's beautiful, even at the end of April, but I've been hoping for a little warmer weather lately.

It's strange, really. When I go for my morning walk around our neighborhood, I still wear my toboggan or ear muffs and definitely a jacket. Yep, in May. And I even slipped and fell on ice just the other day. On May 1st!! I thought I'd be done with ice by now!

Here's a few pictures of our snowy days in April!















April showers bring May flowers?...I wonder if it's the same for snow showers?

Love and Happiness,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment