"Eventually all the pieces fall into place....
until then, laugh at the confusion,
live for the moment, and know that everything
happens for a reason"

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Up a Creek WITH a Paddle...

Way back when I started this blog, I posted my bucket list. It was a lot of fun writing down all of the fun and exciting things I wanted to do with my life. If you didn't get the chance to read it, you can here.

Well after months of not accomplishing anything fun or exciting, at least according to the list, I can now say that one item is marked off! This past weekend Paul and my brother and I went whitewater rafting in North Carolina. We had a lot of fun riding the rapids, getting soaked and not falling out of our raft! The river, the Nantahala, was pretty mild but ended with one Class III rapid at the very end of our trip. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures from the trip but here is a generic, Google-obtained photo to give you an idea of of the river.


It was so much fun. My brother is already talking about planning a trip down the Ocoee for our next sibling adventure.

I'm happy to finally start checking things off of my bucket list! One down, many many more to go!!

Love and Happiness,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment